Are you in love with your smile? We think everyone should feel comfortable and confident with the appearance of their teeth. Thanks to the latest dental advancements, it’s easier than ever to get the smile of your dreams. In fact, we’ve helped many patients restore the beauty of their teeth through a variety of cosmetic dental treatments that fit their exact needs. Would you like to know what your options are?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics, or appearance, of your teeth. While we do fix damaged teeth, many patients also come to us because they want to change how their teeth look. We provide solutions for common problems, such as:
- Missing teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Teeth that are too large or too small
- Teeth that are discolored or stained
- Gaps between teeth
You don’t have to live with teeth that affect your smile and confidence any longer. The treatments we offer that can dramatically improve your teeth’s appearance include:
- Dental veneers — A thin shell placed over the front of your teeth to change their shape and color
- Dental bonding — A painless treatment that improves chipped teeth or gaps between teeth
- Dental Implants — Restores missing teeth; look and function just like natural teeth, and are so durable they can last a lifetime
- Dental Bridges — Another option for restoring missing teeth to regain a full smile
- Orthodontics — Improve the position of teeth and improve misaligned bites
We also provide services such as tooth shaping and bonding for smaller irregularities that can make a big impact. We are here to help you achieve excellent dental health and feel good about how you look when it comes to your teeth. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.